Twin River Casino - Poor Pay Outs
We've gone to Twin Rivers Casino for the past six years and noticed that within the past year, the pay outs have dropped significantly.Seriously.
It used to be exciting when the bonus round came up, but no more. Often, the free spins don't even cover your bet. The machines obviously have been reprogramed. We recently went to Foxwoods and difference in how the slots run is night and day.
Go and see for yourself.
The machines at Foxwoods give you a lot of play and pay.At Twin Rivers, there are too many spins of little or nothing.review #330208
You may also like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I was a long term customer of Rogers Cable in 2003. But it all ended because Rogers would not look into my problems with its service. For one thing, I..."
- "To whom it may concern,Hello. I went to check my transactions today on my Visa card and noticed a debit transaction from Videostripe back on February 3rd of one dollar...."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."