We've gone to Twin Rivers Casino for the past six years and noticed that within the past year, the pay outs have dropped significantly.Seriously.
It used to be exciting when the bonus round came up, but no more. Often, the free spins don't even cover your bet. The machines obviously have been reprogramed. We recently went to Foxwoods and difference in how the slots run is night and day.
Go and see for yourself.
The machines at Foxwoods give you a lot of play and pay.At Twin Rivers, there are too many spins of little or nothing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Casino Machines
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "I received bad chicken that wasn't done and mac and cheese was watery and not done biscuit cold and hard and I asked for fresh food because this is always..."
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."