Resolved
4.4

Update by user Oct 26, 2017

I was given a comparative comp. and felt that the host I dealt with was very accommodating, professional and fair.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2017

I happened to have a problem in regards to my free play and comps one day. I went to the Players Booth, and the nicely told me my issue was beyond their control.

But they didn't just leave me hanging with no further suggestions. They encouraged me to go to the high limits area and talk to a host. I spoke to a gentleman named Levi. He was great.

He listened to my issue and was very nice and very professional. He accommodated me and arranged that I received a a comp that I felt was very fair.H e gave me his card and told me to call the next time I came in so he could arrange for me to receive my comp. And told me to call him anytime I had a problem or needed anything. When I did come in the next time, he not only arranged that I received my comp, he walked with me to make sure the transition went smoothly and that I was satisfied.

As an elite player, this is the service I expect from a high end casino. Because of his interaction with me, I continue to go to Twin River fairly often. And I have not had any issues since. Overall, I was extremely impressed in the professional manner that Levi handled the situation.

My only complaint with Twin Rivers is they do not have ONE host that can deal with any issues that may occur during the overnight shift. You are told you have to wait till 8:00 a.m. until a host arrives. I have never encountered at issue in ANY casino I have visited.

To my knowledge, it's actually unheard of.

If you allow your customers to gamble during those hours, there should always be at least one host available and on site. But I have been impressed with all the staff overall and will continue to go to Twin River.

Comments

When they clean around machines would it be too much to wipe down all the sticky residue that is left from drinks and could they maybe wipe out the ashtrays. It’s filthy at machines