1.1

I am writing a review because of mine and my husbands experience on Wednesday August 9th.I preregistered for both of us for the promotion of copper titanium cookware set for the weeks of August 9,16,,24 and 30th.

We were there at just before 5:00 on Wednesday August 9th for a promotion that was listed to run from 12 noon to 8 pm on that day and every other date the promotion was to run. After driving 1hr 45 minutes from home for the first week of the promotion were told they were already out of the pans for the first week of the give away. Needless to say we were not two very happy people we were offered slot play of $15.00 and $ 25.00 which is insulting. We were told by an employee more people than were expected showed up for the promotion, usually they have a good number of no shows and only ordered 15,000 units.

Well this is not our problem, but unfortunately we were one of many people that had to pay the the consequence of not receiving the promotion that I preregistered for a month in advance. Because of this experience we are canceling out the next 3 weeks of this promotion and will no longer be frequently visiting this casino. This is very poor planing on the part of the coordinator and also I consider this as false advertising and another way of getting people to gamble at the casino. I am sure this is not the first time something like this has happened and I am sure this will happen again, BUT it will never happen to us because we will NEVER be back again.

Poor way to run a business and a casino.

You can be sure I will pass these Bad words on.Especially to the Better Business

Review about: Twin River Casino Advertisement.

I didn't like: Way we were treated.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments