Wanted to let you know i just called Security for an update on my situation, they didn"t even ask my name and knew nothing nor cared all the security guy kept saying was ok ok .How can a business be so heartless towards their patrons????????????????????

I am laid up 5-6 weeks because of the fractured ankle and they offered nothing yet they made me fill out an incident report on scene and made my husband go out and show them the hole i fell in well my husband drove back the next morning and took many pictures of the hole before they could fill it in because thats their style.

Any advice on how to go after them!!!any advice would be much appreciated

Reason of review: no compensation when injury is their fault.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Treatment by staff and security.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

You still have time.GO IMMEDIATELY to the state police barracks and fill out a real report.

Do not under any circumstances trust twin river, the management and especially the security.Hire a lawyer immediately before twin river steps over you.

to Anonymous #1366403

Thank you very much for your advice My laywer has told me that Twin Rivers is very uncooperative with her dealing with them in the past They best not destroy the tape although we have pictures of the hole and in addition a report made out by the Paramedics that responded

Personal injury ... hmmm.

Every last square millimeter of a casino is under surveillance and video recording at all times.

Find a good personal injury attorney (not a TV ambulance chaser) and have him/her subpoena the recordings before the casino has a chance to alter or destroy them.

And make sure you're really innocent ; you didn't step over a warning tape or anything.

You may be dealing with gangsters or criminals so be careful.

to Smitty #1366402

thank you for your advice It was 100 % not my fault there was no caution tape or anything near the hole Twin rivers will not get away this!!!!!!!