I tried to withdraw $1200 from the ATM at twin river casino, I didn't get the money but was charged the $1200 plus a 5.00 fee.At no given time did anybody whatsoever at twin river try to assist me in any way shape or form .

It took me to contact chanel 12 news to get my money back. Mind you, this took 3 months because of the ignorant staff at twin river casino. Be advised that if anything like this happens to you, CALL THE STATE POLICE IMEDEITLY!!!! or chanel 12 news.

It will be the only way to get your money back.BE ADVISED.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more