100 Twin River Rd, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA

I tried to withdraw $1200 from the ATM at twin river casino, I didn't get the money but was charged the $1200 plus a 5.00 fee.At no given time did anybody whatsoever at twin river try to assist me in any way shape or form .

It took me to contact chanel 12 news to get my money back. Mind you, this took 3 months because of the ignorant staff at twin river casino. Be advised that if anything like this happens to you, CALL THE STATE POLICE IMEDEITLY!!!! or chanel 12 news.

It will be the only way to get your money back.BE ADVISED.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Twin River Casino - Twin River is not bad Twin River Casino "I can honestly say this and I am a avid gambler you win more at twin river than you would ever win at foxwoods , Mohegan or any other neighboring..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more