If you are a sucker for a casino, try Twin Rivers in Rhode Island.the pay-offs on the slot machines are never any more than 40% if you are very lucky.

They should be above 80% as in any other casino. There comps are laughable. One pennie a point. They are ripping off the public in a huge way.

The state , or someone with brains should step in and take over this casino. What a beautiful place going to *** in a handbag. Wake up Massachusetts and put in some casino's that are run by professionals.

There are about 11 of us that used to go up there every week, we now take the extra 20 minutes and go to Foxwoods...

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

I'M VERY DISSAPPOINTED ON THE COMP YOU GIVE.AT LEST AT FOXWOOD IF WE LOOSE WE CAN STILL HAVE DINNER ON THE COMP.

ALSO THE PAYOUTS ON SLOT MACHINES ARE VERY LOW COMPARE TO FOXWOODS. DIS YOU EVER CONSIDER INSTLLING 1/2 MACHINES LIKE MOHEEGAN.

I DON'T PLAY THEM BUT I KNOW OF QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO GO TO MOHEEGAN JUST FOR THAT.THANKS

TWIN RIVER IS IN RHODE ISLAND.. ***.

I went to twinriver for thefirsttimeihad avery good time iwas very superised how nice and close to boston Iwill goback a lot more it is alot of fun i would say it alot more frendlythan foxwoods and a lot more for your monen thank you paul

I went there on New Years Eve. It was HORRIBLE. Never mind losing money in slot machines, we had slow, incompetent food service, on top of long hair in one of the mashed potatoes (I wouldn't dare eat mine after that because it made me sick looking at hers) and incorrect amounts of money placed on our credit cards. They were supposed to have taken the hairy meal off. Forgot and on top of that, instead of breaking a bill in half on two cards, they charged both people the whole bill! That took time to fix, and we got to our main destination downstairs to enjoy a whole hour and 30 mins before the ball drops. (We purposely ate early so we'd have lots of time to dance. What would happen if we didn't?) We started cleaning our own table and getting our own utensils and things we needed, just to get the process moving. And being stuck in the corner didn't make it any better, away from any TV or entertainment that they may have.

At the lighthouse bar area we previously paid good money to reserve our seats, receive two drinks and get champagne at midnight. They said to us, "It doesn't matter if you have reservations, the area is over fire code." And we waited some more... Our two drinks were brought to us 45 mins after ordering, and not even what we ordered. We toasted 30 mins AFTER midnight because our champagne was brought to us at 12:30.

The floor was gross and sticky, early in the night. We were told someone was "coming to clean it up". Apparently it was from...

We finally had fun at around 12:45, when the disappointing band was on break and the over-fire-code people cleared the dance floor.

Eventually said goodnight at 1:30, after dancing to the radio.... boringggg

Don't they having a gambling comission and isn't it suppose to be fair. I am wondering as everyone who is getting MA scratch tickets have the same complaint. People say it should be investigated.

TWIN RIVER SUCKS I SPENT 700 AND WON NOTHING JUST EATS AWAY AND FEEDS LITTLE BACK ABSOLUTELY NO FUN AT ALL.I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PROGRESSIVE SLOT MACHINES...

MY ***...PROGRESSIVELY TAKING IT IN THE *** WITH NO LUBE IS WHAT I CALL IT