Cranston, Rhode Island

I can honestly say this and I am a avid gambler you win more at twin river than you would ever win at foxwoods , Mohegan or any other neighboring casinos, it got so bad at foxwoods I stopped going, I would spend $500 everytime I went.I get 2 nights free at the grand pequat hotel, but I actually pay for the room lol they don't let you win anything when stay, or when you don't, at least at twin river I win even though I give it all right back :/ I still win.

Now if they can just up my bonus play for this review I would think they are amazing....

its P.Myles, thank you ^_^

This person wrote the review because of good quality of twin river casino blackjack casino game from Twin River Casino and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twin River Casino to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twin River Casino for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States #1355963

I how much did twin river pay you to write this?