I can honestly say this and I am a avid gambler you win more at twin river than you would ever win at foxwoods , Mohegan or any other neighboring casinos, it got so bad at foxwoods I stopped going, I would spend $500 everytime I went.I get 2 nights free at the grand pequat hotel, but I actually pay for the room lol they don't let you win anything when stay, or when you don't, at least at twin river I win even though I give it all right back :/ I still win.

Now if they can just up my bonus play for this review I would think they are amazing....

its P.Myles, thank you ^_^

This person wrote the review because of good quality of twin river casino blackjack casino game from Twin River Casino and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twin River Casino to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twin River Casino for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States #1355963

I how much did twin river pay you to write this?

OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more