100 Twin River Rd, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA

I was at the casino for about 4 or 5 hours where my wife and I spend close to $500 and we go there at a regular basis.We went to our car and there was a big orange sticker stuck to my driver side window saying we parked in a no parking zone.

We tried to peel off the sticker, but it was stuck to my window and blocked my vision out the drivers side window. We went inside the casino to let them know what had happened to our car and Sam the Security supervisor said we shouldn't have parked in a no parking zone. I said that doesn't give you or your company the right to deface my property with a big sticker stuck to my window blocking my vision from driving. He said again you shouldn't have parked in a no parking zone.

I said I want to speak to a supervisor about getting this sticker off my window. He said just peel it off and I said I tried that and its stuck to my window and II can't drive on the highway with a sticker blocking my view. He said you shouldn't have parked in a no parking zone. I repeated that I want to speak with a supervisor and he said I am the supervisor.

I said there is nobody above you and he said no. I said there has to be a manager I can speak to about this. Then he said he was having the manager come to speak to me and I said what is your name and he said Sam. I said I thought you were the manager?

He said I'm the security supervisor. Then the manager Came and I explain it to him and he said you shouldn't have parked in a no parking spot. I said that doesn't give your company the right to destroy my property. He said its not destroyed its just a sticker.

I said a sticker that is obstructing my view of driving on the highway. Then the supervisor Sam came with a razor to scrap off the sticker.

After about 10 or 15 minutes of scraping he came in and said its all set I said thankl you and he said next time don't park in a no parking spot.I SAID I WILL NEVER COME HERE TO THIS CASINO EVER AGAIN AND I WOULD ADVISE EB=VERYBODY NOT TO GO TO TWIN RIVER CASINO!!

Review about: Twin River Casino Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Security supervisor.

Had an Experience with Twin River Casino?

Comments

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States #1351354

Next time call the state police, the more reports we get against twin river, the sooner we can get something done about these ignorant ***.

Your property was not vandalized, you whiner. You parked in a no parking zone. Man up already.

Your property was not vandalized, you whining crybaby.

You parked in a no parking zone. Your fault. Get over it.

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #1299232

This place is soooo low class and narrow minded RI at its worst...drive the extra mile and go to a real casino in CT...

to Anonymous #1299242

Ha -- I can't believe you think Foxwoods and Mohegan are "real" casinos. Good one!

to Anonymous #1299253

Ha -- can't believe you think Foxwoods and Mohegan are "real" casinos lol. I take it you don't get out much.

to Anonymous Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1350457